UPDATE: Friday, April 15th, 2016
The Kick-Off Meeting for WSRTC Task Order 8, WSRTC Meeting Coordination, Western States Forum Travel Support and Website Maintenance was held on April 7, 2016. Project team members agreed to hold a teleconference in lieu of an in person meeting.
The participants in the meeting were:
- Sean Campbell, Caltrans Division of Research, Innovation and System Information (Caltrans Project Manager)
- Ron Vessey, Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT Project Manager)
- Ian Turnbull, Caltrans District 2 (Caltrans Project Champion)
- Doug Galarus, Western Transportation Institute (Principal Investigator)
- Leann Koon, Western Transportation Institute (co-Principal Investigator)
During the Kick-Off Meeting, the team discussed the project’s major tasks. Additional discussion was given to the Western States Forum, the WSRTC Website and ITS America Attendance and Meeting. The major tasks for Task Order 8 are:
- Project Management
- Meeting Planning and Coordination
- Western States Forum Support
- Website Content and Maintenance
The project team will proceed with preparations for the 2016 Western States Forum and other related activities.
Check back soon for more WSRTC updates.